Anti-wrinkle injections is now the most common aesthetic procedure performed. It is the best treatment for frown lines, forehead lines and preorbital lines.
Anti-wrinkle injections blocks the signal transmission at the nerve junction with the facial muscles thereby relaxing them.
All treatments are performed by a qualified doctor
Wrinkle reduction is achieved by
- Relaxing the overlying skin and allowing a degree of natural replenishment of the underlying supportive tissues with time ( > 1 year)
- Encouraging by its muscle blocking action the learning of modified facial expression for the future
- Delaying the otherwise natural deterioration of lines/wrinkles with increasing age while anti-wrinkle injections are used
Treatment areas covered
- Frown lines
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Preorbital laughter lines (crows feet)
- Good results may be obtained from 4-14 days after the first treatment
- Most people find the injections only cause mild discomfort
- Immediately after the injection there may be mild swelling which usually subsides in 48 hours
- A consent form must be signed prior to treatment
- Treatment is not recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding